Antibacterial Foot Cream with Triclosan and Neem Oil, 100 ml., KODI
Antibacterial Foot Cream with Triclosan and Neem Oil, 100 ml.
The Foot Cream with Triclosan and Neem Oil is created to provide the skin with effective protection against bacterial and fungal infections. The cream is intended:
- for athletes;
- for visitors to fitness clubs and pools;
- for the prevention of infections after visiting public places of rest (saunas, beaches and others).
Penetrating quickly into the skin, the cream has a disinfecting effect, prevents the development of pathogenic macro flora. The care components included in the product composition pleasantly cool and soothe the skin, provide nutrition and hydration, and eliminate discomfort.
- Neem oil is a powerful natural antiseptic, has pronounced antibacterial, fungicidal and anti-inflammatory properties. Eliminates itching and burning sensation, soothes dry skin.
- Triclosan is a highly effective antibacterial and antifungal component with a wide spectrum of action. Active against most representatives of pathogenic microflora. Helps eliminate odors. ·
- Sage and eucalyptus oils soothe the skin, relieve irritation, nourish and moisturize, restore a sense of comfort.
Method of application: apply with massage movements to clean, dry feet skin. Do not use on damaged skin. Recommended as a prophylactic for short-term use.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PrunusAmygdalusDulcis Oil, VitisVinifera Fruit Extract, SorbitanOleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Triclosan, Propylparaben, Salvia Lavandulifolia Leaf Oil, MeliaAzadirachta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Citronello, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.