Disposable Paraffin Hand Mask, 70g (2pcs)
Disposable paraffin hand mask in the form of gloves is intended for paraffin therapy. Recommended for individual use in beauty salons, suitable for home use. Paraffin therapy using disposable gloves makes a perfect combination with the manicure procedure.
Disposable paraffin hand gloves:
- open and cleanse the pores of the skin;
- activate blood circulation;
- relieve fatigue and reduce puffiness;
- soften and smooth the skin;
- moisturize and eliminate dryness;
- saturate the skin with nutrients.
Paraffin therapy will help maintain the beauty and youthfulness of your hands and feet. The procedure is indicated for dryness and flaking, loss of elasticity, cracks, and other signs of skin fatigue. Paraffin therapy promotes rapid skin regeneration and long-term comfort. After such a pleasant spa treatment, the skin of the hands becomes velvety, acquires a healthy and well-groomed appearance.
Method of application:
Before using the mask, treat your hands with an antiseptic and perform a manicure; it is recommended to peel the skin using a hand scrub.
- Immerse gloves in a container with hot water to warm up. A change in the color of the indicator shows that the water temperature is sufficient for heating. Wait until the paraffin is completely melted.
- Cut off the edge of the glove along the dotted line.
- Put on gloves, spreading the paraffin evenly over the skin of your hands. Fix with special adhesive tape.
- To preserve the thermal effect, put on terry mittens. Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove gloves and mittens, complete the paraffin therapy procedure with light massage movements.