Ultrabond, 15 ml
Ultrabond Acid Free Primer is a primer whose formula does not contain methacrylic acid. It is safe for the health of the nail plate and the periungual area, it does not have a pungent odor, unlike products that include acid. This acid-free nail extension primer is actively used by nail art masters in gel systems for modeling bio polish, as well as before gel polish. The product has a soft and delicate effect on natural nails. The most effective product works in tandem with the degreaser Nail Fresher by KODI PROFESSIONAL. Ultrabond extends the wear period of the coating. Thanks to this product, the pristine radiance of the gel coating is retained for a long time. The primer is economically consumed, so even a volume of 10 ml is enough for a long time. It is easy to use and suitable for both beginners and experienced professionals. The bottle has a convenient brush, thanks to which the primer is easy to apply with a thin layer.
Advantages of the Ultrabond by KODI PROFESSIONAL.
The acid-free nail primer has a liquid consistency, which is convenient to take with a brush and apply in a thin layer to the surface of the nail. The texture allows for immediate covering the entire nail plate in one movement. The created layer extends the wear period of the coating and protects the natural nail from the effects of polymer dyes. Acid-free nail extension primers prevent yellowing and delamination of the nail plate. They also disinfect the nail so preventing development of microorganisms between the coating and the natural surface.
How to use an acid-free primer for nails?
The algorithm for applying an acid-free primer is simple:
- Push away the cuticle with a wooden stick or a shovel-pusher.
- Remove the natural shine with a grinder file.
- Remove the sawdust with a stiff bristle brush.
- Take a small amount of an acid-free primer, squeeze out excess on the edges of the bottle.
- Apply a brush to the center of the nail and allow the product to spread evenly throughout the nail.
- Correct the resulting coating to prevent contact with the skin. In case of contact with the epidermis, rinse with running water. Try to get a thin coating, otherwise the scales will not rise.
- Wait until the coating dries and turns whitish.