Ordering goods on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" (selection, purchase, return, exchange of goods) means automatic familiarization of the user and his/her unquestionable agreement with the Public Contract and the conditions of ordering, purchasing, selling and delivering goods specified in it. Disagreement of the user with the specified conditions provides for his/her refraining from ordering and purchasing goods presented on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy".
1. General Provisions
1.1. This Public Contract between the owner of the goods, the online store of goods presented on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" (hereinafter - the "Seller") and the user of the website (hereinafter - the "Buyer") is a public contract (offer) of purchase and sale and delivery of goods and determines the terms of ordering, purchasing, selling, delivering, exchanging and returning goods presented on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" remotely (hereinafter - the "Contract").
1.2. This Contract is public, and its terms are the same for all Buyers.
1.3. The Seller's public offer is addressed to an unspecified number of Buyers, to conclude a contract with the Seller for the remote purchase and sale of goods, presented on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy", under the conditions defined below.
1.4. The moment of full acceptance of the terms of this public offer, which confirms the conclusion of the Contract on the terms proposed below, is the moment of execution and confirmation of the order by the Buyer.
1.5. The Buyer's order is the Buyer's decision to order the goods and their delivery on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" and / or an order for the purchase and delivery of goods presented on this website.
1.6. The Buyer who accepted the offer can withdraw from it by notifying the Seller before or at the time of receiving the answer about accepting the offer.
1.7. By concluding the Contract (that is, accepting the terms of the offer (offered opportunities) by placing an order), the Buyer confirms the following:
- The Buyer is fully and completely acquainted with and agrees with the terms of this offer and the terms of this Contract;
- The Buyer gives permission for the collection, processing and transfer of his/her personal data, for the purpose of implementing civil legal relations, using them for marketing and advertising purposes, making payments for the purchased goods. The permission to process personal data is valid for the entire term of the Contract, as well as for an unlimited period after its expiration.
- The Buyer guarantees that he/she knows and understands the scope of his/her rights as a subject of personal data, the composition and content of collected personal data, his/her rights, defined by the provisions of the Law on Data Protection (Republic of Cyprus) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the purpose of collection and processing of personal data, as well as the fact that his/her personal data is transferred to the Seller for the purpose of the possibility of fulfilling the terms of this Contract, the possibility of carrying out mutual settlements, as well as to receive invoices, acts and other documents.
- the Buyer also agrees that the Seller has the right to provide access and transfer his/her personal data to third parties without any additional notifications to the Buyer, without changing the purpose of personal data processing.
2. Subject of the Contract
2.1. The Seller, on the basis of the order placed by the Buyer (and confirmed by the Seller), undertakes to transfer to the Buyer the possession of the goods available at the Seller and presented on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" (hereinafter - the "Goods"), and the Buyer undertakes to properly accept and pay for the Goods under the terms of this Contract.
2.2. This Contract regulates the purchase and sale of goods on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy", in particular:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods on the website;
- self-registration of the order by the Buyer on the website;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed on the website;
- processing and delivery of the Goods to the Buyer under the terms of this Contract.
3. Order Placement Procedure
3.1. The Buyer orders the Goods through the service of the website "kodi-professional.com.cy".
3.2. When placing an order on the website, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following information: the name of the Buyer or the recipient specified by him/her (if it is different from the Buyer); the address to which the Goods should be delivered (in case of delivery to the Buyer's address) or the contacts of the relevant post office; email address; contact phone. Name, quantity, article number, and price of the Goods selected by the Buyer are indicated in the Buyer's basket on the website. If the Seller needs additional information, it has the right to request it from the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide the necessary information, the Seller is not responsible for the sale of the Goods and/or the provision of quality service to the Buyer when purchasing goods on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website.
3.3. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the Order.
3.4. The Buyer has the right to place an order for any Goods available from the Seller and presented on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website.
3.5. Each item of the Goods can be ordered in any quantity.
3.6. The Buyer accepts the terms of this offer by entering the relevant data in the registration form on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website when placing an order. The contract between the Seller and the Buyer is considered to be concluded from the moment the order is placed electronically on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website or when the Seller issues a check or other document to the Buyer confirming payment for the Goods, if the order was made by the Buyer over the phone.
3.7. If the Goods are not in stock, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
3.8. If the Goods are not available, the Seller has the right to replace it with the goods of a similar model, with the consent of the Buyer. The Buyer has the right to refuse the goods, which are similar to the ordered Goods, if the Seller has not informed the Buyer about the absence of the Goods ordered by the Buyer.
4. Price of the Goods and Order Payment Procedure
4.1. The price for each item of the Goods is indicated on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy".
4.2. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change the price of any item of the Goods.
4.3. In the event of change in the price of the ordered Goods, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer about the change in the price of the Goods. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the order for the purchase of the Goods, if the price of the ordered Goods was changed by the Seller after the Order was placed.
4.4. The Seller cannot change the price of the Goods paid by the Buyer.
4.5. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment the Seller receives the funds for such Goods in full.
4.6. The Buyer pays for the order with the help of: Liqpay Online Payments service, cash on delivery (payment is made upon receipt of the Goods at the branch of the transport or postal company), payment by bank card or cash at the time of handing over the Goods to the Buyer.
4.7. If funds are not received by any of the above methods, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the Buyer's order and not fulfill it.
4.8. Delivery of the order is carried out by the Seller or a transport or postal company at the expense of the Buyer. The Goods are sent by a transport or postal company to the address and data specified by the Buyer when placing the order. In the event that the Buyer is unable to receive the Goods before the storage deadline of the transport or postal company, the Goods may be returned to the Seller.
5. Return of the Goods
5.1. The Goods of proper quality presented by the Seller on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" are not subject to exchange or return.
5.2. Claims of the Buyer regarding the occurrence of allergic reactions or manifestations of individual sensitivity to the Goods are not accepted by the Seller. Allergy testing is the responsibility of the Buyer. In case of allergic reaction and sensitivity reactions, the Buyer must immediately stop using the Goods.
5.3. The Goods of inadequate quality, as well as the Goods delivered but not ordered by the Buyer, may be returned by the Buyer to the Seller only if the following conditions are met:
- upon receipt of the Goods in the presence of the Seller's representative or a representative of the transport or postal company, the Buyer must check the quantity, completeness, packaging, appearance and condition of the Goods, its expiration date, and verify that the Goods comply with the Buyer's order;
- in the case of detection of the Goods of inadequate quality or the Goods that were not ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller immediately (until the moment of acceptance of the Goods and the signing of the relevant checks or invoices). Claims of the Buyer regarding the improper quality of the Goods after the Buyer has accepted them and signed the corresponding checks or invoices are not accepted, considered and cannot be satisfied by the Seller.
6. Rights and Obligations of the Seller
6.1. The Seller has the right to: require the Buyer to fulfill the terms of this Contract; unilaterally suspend the sale (delivery, transfer) of the Goods under this Contract in the event of a breach by the Buyer of the terms of this Contract.
6.2. The Buyer is obliged to: timely pay and receive the Goods under the terms of this Contract and the order accepted by the Seller.
6.3. The Buyer has the right to: place an order for the Goods; require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Contract.
7. Liability of the Parties
7.1. The Parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Contract in the manner provided for in this Contract.
7.2. The Seller is not responsible for:
- the change of the Goods appearance by the manufacturer;
- for slight inconsistency in the color of the Goods, which may differ from the original Goods solely due to different color rendering of monitors of individual models of personal computers;
- for damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Goods ordered on the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" and purchased from the Seller;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for improper, untimely fulfillment of orders and obligations in case of providing unreliable, incomplete or erroneous information by the Buyer;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of services for the sale of the Goods (order processing and delivery of the Goods), which occur for reasons beyond the scope of the Seller's control;
- for unlawful and illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his/her network identifiers - IP addresses, login and password to third parties.
7.3. In the event of force majeure, the parties are released from fulfilling the terms of this Contract. For the purposes of this Contract force majeure circumstances mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseeable nature that exclude or objectively interfere with the performance of this Contract, the occurrence of which the parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
7.4. The parties shall use their best efforts to resolve any disagreements and disputes between them through negotiations.
8. Other Conditions
8.1. The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this Contract by publishing changes and new revisions on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website.
8.2. The use of the website "kodi-professional.com.cy" in the form of viewing the Goods posted on the website, as well as placing an order is free of charge for the Buyer.
9. Duration of the Contract
9.1. The Contract is considered concluded at the moment of the order placement on the "kodi-professional.com.cy" website.
9.2. The Contract is valid until the parties fulfill their obligations under the Contract in full.
9.3. Prior to the expiration, this Contract may be terminated by mutual consent of the parties before the actual delivery of the Goods through refund.
9.4. The parties have the right to terminate this Contract unilaterally, in case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Contract by one of the parties, provided that the parties return to the state that existed before the conclusion of the Contract or a full mutual settlement.